Ruby Developer | £65,000 | Remote
Grit Tech Talent
I am looking for a Ruby Developer to join my client’s Product and Engineering team to help them build the leading B2B2C SaaS product.
You will work on engineering challenges around usability, scalability, and privacy, working with some of the world’s leading consumer goods brands and retailers.
You will build and maintain a dynamic and extensible platform that helps enterprises connect, evidence, and surface supply chain information to create delightful and informative shopper-facing experiences.
- Working as a Full-stack Developer you will.
- Build new features throughout the stack, with integrations with blockchain tech and other services
- Help to maintain existing features and support the wider team in achieving company goals
- Have a good understanding of the various architectures and components of modern, scalable web application stacks
- Communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to teammates, customers, and our wider engaged community of organisations and individuals
- Take a lean, test-driven approach to solving problems
- Proactively look for ways to improve our processes, software quality, and maintainability
- Learn new skills and technologies to improve your knowledge and ability to contribute to the team
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You believe in the potential for technology to help solve systemic challenges and enable positive change for people and the planet. You have a strong track record of designing and building software systems using agile methodologies.
Here’s what they’re looking for
- Experience designing and architecting scalable, web-based systems that solve real business problems
- Good understanding of the various architectures and components of modern, scalable web application stacks
- You will need to be able to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to team-mates, and occasionally customers, and our wider engaged community of organisations and individuals
- Ability to pick up new ideas, concepts, and technologies quickly
- Experience working in lean, iterative ways to create software from the ground up
- Interest in future-facing technologies and desire to contribute to building a more sustainable future.
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc, and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
For more details please email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org